The use of exercises in assessment centers
How to make an assessment center into a real experience with role play exercises that use the same scenario and context
We offer a large variety of role play exercises . These are behavioral exercises that complete our online in-baskets (or in-trays). The best exercises are those that feel real to your candidates. That is why we create complete assessment “day in the life platforms”. This means:
- the scenario/context is the same during all simulations and role plays
- the candidate has the same job in all our (on line) simulations and role plays
- our role plays have the context as our on line simulations.
With all of our role play exercises you will get:
- extensive information about the scenario
- instructions for candidates
- instructions for the actors,
- (including briefs/prompts to evoke behavior on each dimension)
- scoring forms for all dimensions.
We offer complete kits that supplement our Highlight and Lakeview Online simulations. Some of the dimensions:
Planning and Organization